12 Steps When Starting Out
For the new owner managers - we've a selection of websites, which we hope will help you in your journey
1. Company Formations start from as little as £23.50. You can have your company formed within hours. Check with Companies House to see if the name you had in mind for your company, has been taken or not.
2. Get registered with the Inland Revenue - Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE, Self Assessment etc., And phone up their helplines if you are stuck...
For VAT advice call 0845 010 9000
For the Newly Self Employed call 08459 15 45 15
For the Self Employed call 0845 9000 444
For CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) call 0845 366 7899
3.Get business cards and Printing done with a good printer. .
4. Allow your customers different options to be able to pay you. Create a Merchant Account Accept credit card purchases for your business and expand your opportunities by setting up a merchant account. Get a card-reader, and take payments from people over the phone.SIGN UP - AND GET YOUR CARD READER
7. As you start employing people, then make sure you have a good HR System in place. Snowdrop provides integrated HR Systems, Software and Services to mid sized UK businesses.
8. Get yourself 'out there' by being listed on directories:
And Swap Links with other companies / websites
Allotments UK - Allotments Forum, blogs, articles, TV channel, Maps …
House-Cleaning-UK - House Cleaning Forum, blogs, articles, TV channel, Maps…
Favicon Generator & Gallery
9. Remember to give generously to worthwhile causes such charities like The MS Society
10. Plan for the future. You don't know what is around the corner. It's always a good idea to have life insurance, a pension and a will in place. We have teamed up with a will writing company, and can offer a will from £150. See our boogles wills price list, or email email@example.com.
11. Always review your costs, and make sure that you're on the best plan. See: our sister website for a good deal on your utilities.
12. Get A FREE Dropbox: https://db.tt/227vL0Slet us know.